Top 3 Mascaras I Use


Typically, I  love my natural lashes for my everyday look; false lashes come on board when I want that extra effect glam kinda moment. Wearing my natural lashes everyday means I have to apply my mascara right.

Using too much mascara could ruin your look, smear your eye shadow and make you freak out with every black stain you have to clean up or you may end up with panda looking eyes.
 

 

 


So here are the top 3 mascaras I use that help me achieve perfect natural lashes. In no particular order....I love love all 3.

 

 HYPNOSE LANCOME MASCARA

I got the Hynose Lancome mascara as a gift from my brother-in-law. At first I felt it was just the normal mascara, I don't necessarily believe that because it's foreign or expensive,  it's automatcially the best. But meeeen! when I started using it I became addicted. Even when it finished, I refused to throw the tube away, I held on to it like air. This mascara is wonderful, the brush is amazeballs!  The brush bristles are so unique and attach to each individual lash, so it combs and darkens my lashes at the same time. One coat on my eyelashes is incredible, it thickens and lengthens my eyelashes. I would say it is very good for uncurling curly lashes ; stays on well and lasts all day; easy to apply and the result is immediate.
HYPNOSE Will Definitely Hypnotize You!

 
 
 
 
 
 
BLACK RADIANCE MASCARA
This is the kind of scenario where I would use the popular love phrase, 'we were meant for each other'. Black radiance mascara was one mascara I bought after I searched for Lancome in some beauty stores and didn't find it. So while doing grocery shopping, I checked out the makeup section and bumped into this. After checking out the ingredients and product content on the pack of the mascara, I decided to try it. Black radiance creates beautiful dark lashes with one coat, no clumping and lasts all day. The bristles are just perfect to prevent smearing into your eyeshadow. My lashes become truly black and radiant once I apply.
 
 
 
 
 
MAYBELLINE COLOSSAL VOLUME EXPRESS MASCARA
I knew my black radiance was almost finished and I didn't want to let go of it as well....so I started a new mascara hunt. That's when I came across Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Smokey Eyes. This mascara gives you thick, volumized lashes. It's so thick that one coat is often enough and the bristles are quite wide, so you have to be very careful not to stain your eye shadow when applying. It makes my lashes appear longer and people would always ask if I have false lashes on. It provides length, volume, and drama all in one product. This product makes gives me the effect I desire for smokey eyes.

 


 
Here's my natural lashes with mascara:





Before and After


 


Please share your best mascara product in the comment section below.

Thanks ~muah~