MAKEUP PRODUCT CRUSH ALERT: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette NAKED2

Hello beautiful!


It's countdown to the 28th of March! Elections......Cleans Sweat! - I can't wait for all of it to be over.....don't you feel the same way!

STORY! STORY!.........STOOOORY!.....ONCE UPON A TIME......TIME TIME!

Have you registered for the PRO-IN-A-DAY (Makeup and Gele Tying Class); hurry, register, check it out here

Okay back to the matter!

A few weeks ago, I received my NAKED2 eyeshadow palette; I am so excited to share my review with you.  It's always been my wish to have this palette, but I kept telling myself that my eye-shadow collection was much already and I didn't need to add another one. Typically, I like to mix up brands and try new products but I still felt the product was overhyped. Each time I see a makeup job done using any NAKED eyeshadow palette or I read reviews by makeup artists or on their Urban Decay (UD) website ....the urge to buy it revisits me....finally I gave in....deep sigh....o well ! life of a makeup artist!

Urban Decay has a collection of eyeshadow palette called NAKED....there's NAKED Basics, 1, 2 &3. After much research and reviews, I decided to buy the NAKED 2 palette. 

So I just started my 'NAKED' journey with NAKED2....whoop whoop!.....(did that come out right.....hmmm.....but you understand right....that's the koks!).


Design/Package:
It has a long, slim metal case that has a snap and shut way of opening and closing just like a Mathset (remember Academy or Oxford Mathset those days....choi old age approaching faster that the wind...anyways, that's it), diffference being NAKED2 palette has compartments, is more feminine and fanciful.




photocredit: www.almutanabbiqatar.com
photocredit: www.urbandecay.com





Pigmentation and Texture:
NAKED2 is very high quality, extremely pigmented and creamy in texture. With the glittery shades there could be lots of fall out as you apply to the eyes and this could make application difficult. My way around avoiding fall out is to dab the eye-shadow brush at the back of my palm to wade off excesses. With this palette I get everything from matte to glitter or shimmer.



Long Lasting
NAKED2 can stick to your eyes for centuries...lol...You can wear this all day and not need to reapply. It's one eyeshadow that puts up with you all day without smearing.






Colour
It has a great range of 12 pale, light, dark and shimmery intense amazing shades.  The colours are great for different looks, whether day or night.

Shade Descriptions (see picture , colour description from left to right)
-Foxy (cream bisque matte),
-Half Baked (golden bronze shimmer),
-Bootycall (cork shimmer),
-Chopper (copper shimmer w/silver micro-glitter),
-Tease (creamy pale brown matte),
-Snakebite (dark bronze shimmer),
-Suspect (pale golden beige shimmer),
Pistol (light grayish brown shimmer),
-Verve (oyster shimmer),
-YDK (cool bronze shimmer),
-Busted (deep brown shimmer)
-Blackout (blackest black matte).
photocredit: www.urbandecay.com



Price:
It is expensive, Naked 2 palette cost $54 (with the present dollar to naira rate....it's say N11000 to N12000). 




Compensation:
The palette comes with a sample card Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potions in Original, Sin, Eden and  Anti-Aging.....this seems like the compensation for the price.....hmmm marketing strategy.



Free Sample Primer Portion






Remember Ada's Makeover Ada in Metallic Shimmery Eyes and Dark Side Amplified Lips, read here .....yea!....that was Urban Decay Primer Portion and NAKED2 at work.  For now, the NAKED2 palette is my absolute favorite....for now o!....till i find a new makeup product crush.

Urban Decay NAKED2



Do I Recommend: 
YES!  Palette is amazing, color payoff is awesome, amazing buy for money. You really can’t go wrong with Urban Decay....just try it.

If you are comtemplating buying it, that's normal, I once felt that way; truth be told, it is not exactly cheap, but is it worth every cent?......ABSOLUTELY YES!


Please share your thoughts on URBAN DECAY NAKED2 EYESHADOW PALETTE review and if you have used it?