Oluchi's Groomed Brows


Oluchi started her full brows for new year challenge since she couldn't do the full eyebrows for chistmas challenge I did last year;  remember, see Here.

She got her brows waxed abroad and she wasn't impressed. She spoke to me and I encouraged her to let them grow without touching for at least 4 weeks.

In her words, ''beauty is pain, if I have to carry scruffy ungroomed brows  before I look good I will wait''.  

She saved her brows for 5 weeks and 5 days.
 
According to her, on the 5th week and 4th day, while she was at the salon making her hair, the stylist begged to groom her brows but she vehemently said no; she wanted no other person but me to groom them.

She was particularly concerned about her left brows which was quite scanty compared to the right. Now the pressure was on me to deliver fantastic brows. Thankfully I did and she loved it.

With no iota of makeup on, here's her natural brows before and after I groomed them.




This is the true fulfilment I get.....when my client smiles...nothing beats that.

Highlight of the brow grooming...she couldn't stop gushing in amazement....''I don't have to use an eyebrow pencil if I don't want to, Oh! I must swim this weekend, even in the pool my brows will still be perfect'', she said. and this was followed by lots of selfies too.
 

See her reaction in the video



 
 
What do you think?