Chiamaka's Makeover


Chiamaka a.k.a Chamzy, as I would always call her is such a warm playful person, my friend and one of my blog readers. She decided to start her personal full eyebrows challenge with the intention of having me tweeze them into shape after 4 weeks.
 
Her brows were so full I was looking forward to having a grooming date with them, then I saw her and my heart was literarily broken…..she had chopped them off by herself.
 
So we decided to do a makeover to show her how to fill her brows and equally make her look beautiful. The idea was naija bridal look. It was such a fun makeover, after which Chamzy literarily took over hundred pictures and lots of selfies. She kept gushing, giggling in excitement....''Aww I will be a beautiful bride someday'', she said.
 
Chamzy has beautiful long lashes and a cheek-bone every makeup artist craves when it comes to making contouring perfect.
 

Here is Chiamaka's before and After photos, what do you think?

 
 
 
 
 
The highlight of the makeover was on her way home #hilarious....winks